• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whats wrong with my rabbit

gemm

New Kit
Hi everyone... I have a indoor rabbit. He bites, chews up my wallpaper and digs up my carpet... But no matter what he does whether he's eating, drinking, moving around and even in his sleep he makes some sort of noise like a guinea pig... Is this something i should be conserned about... Is it serious... Please help..thank you x

A guinea pig noise like squeaking, or more a honking noise?
Has he been neutered?

Hiya!!

Thats exactly what I was going to ask... hormones can cause mad behaviour, spraying etc...

Having him neutered will help with this random behaviour!!!

Last edited:
I don't know 😞 iv had him since Friday because previous owners wasn't feeding him.. He's a year n half old..

Does it sound like snuffling? Like when we have a cold and we try and sniff but we're all blocked up? Basically, does it sound like your bun has something up with his breathing?

If it's a weird clicking noise then Ludo does it too, when he's twitching around when he's asleep. Like he's eating an imaginary carrot or something.

Back