• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So the girls have moved!

LaraFarah

Alpha Buck
My rabbits have upgraded but as it is a rush job, it is not up to the standard that I like it to be. However, come summer, it will be revamped!

This is the outside with plenty of shelters - in fact one of them is made out of hay which the girls really love!

This is the indoors. I need to put in levels and make it bit more fun for them but it is lovely and warm - that is the main thing at the moment!

Carrot tops are the best!

I am very happy with the space as the girls aren't very friendly - they will allow me to stroke them etc but they don't seek it out so it is lovely to watch them binky and run all over the place.

The only sadness is that Darcy never got to see it. I decided that he fought long and hard enough so I had him put to sleep. I am graceful to have known him.

(also please be aware that I have taken good measures against foxes - high fence with anti climb on the other side and solar thingy as well as llamas so don't worry about the girls)

Wow, I think that indoor space might be bigger than most people's living rooms! It's great to see them with so much room to run :D

That room is about 3 or 4 times bigger than my entire living space - lucky bunnies! :lol: Lovely to see them running around at top speed :love: (That's what it looks like anyway)

:love: thank you all for the replies! Pets mum - you are welcome to move in but just know that the girls are rather bossy and messy. I have to clean up after them everyday :lol:

Sorry I didn't realised that the photos are so big and I haven't got a clue how to resize them :oops:

Back