• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deans Meadow Hay

Ailstar

Mama Doe
I bought some of this to try, and when I first got it I didn't think it looked anything particularly special. But I kid you not, I have NEVER seen my bunnie's eat so much hay!!! They love the stuff!! They are doing huge golden poos and I am so pleased! However I'm not expecting it to last. I'm guessing when I restock, they will suddenly decide they aren't keen any more. Haha!

My buns love deans hay. I order 8 bags at a time as it's so pricey getting it delivered to Ireland. It is great for my allergies too. I hardly sneeze anymore. It's very low in dust. I'm glad Levi and Daisy like it too xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Mine went mad for this when I got some in a taster selection. Ordered them a big bag and it turned out to be the most expensive litter ever.:lol:

The next craze was Oxbow Orchard Grass hay but fortunately they haven't gone off this one and can't get enough of it.

Mine went mad for this when I got some in a taster selection. Ordered them a big bag and it turned out to be the most expensive litter ever.:lol:

The next craze was Oxbow Orchard Grass hay but fortunately they haven't gone off this one and can't get enough of it.

I can guarantee if I buy a little bag of hay, Arthur and Elsie will love it more than anything else. I then go and buy a big bag and they wont eat it!! (Apart from Ings hay, which is their favourite)

Back