• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor toys?

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Hello all!
Just been out to see Flo this morning, and some of her toys were sopping wet and falling apart :(
Anyone know of any toys that can stand the British winter weather? Flo is outside 95% of the time so I'd like her to have some toys which she can play with outside.

Thank you :wave:

Plastic stuff!

Stools or a child's garden chair for jumping on/hiding underneath.

Tunnels, the snugglesafe green ones are pretty good.

Baby teething rings that are linked together like keys to throw and rattle.

A jingle ball

A plastic slinky

Baby stacking cups or small plastic flowerpots to throw around :p

I've a plastic treatball that provides hours of fun, especially as the treats are different sizes so I can leave the holes too small for some of the big stuff to come out, then open them up later when all the small stuff's gone! I also have a whicker bin which is ready to go but not sure how weatherproof that'll be. Will be investing in baby toys soon, I imagine! Some plastic tubes wouldn't go amiss either, as even the thick poster tube ones won't take weeks of or prolonged heavy rain!

Plastic stuff!

Stools or a child's garden chair for jumping on/hiding underneath.

Tunnels, the snugglesafe green ones are pretty good.

Baby teething rings that are linked together like keys to throw and rattle.

A jingle ball

A plastic slinky

Baby stacking cups or small plastic flowerpots to throw around :p

I've a plastic treatball that provides hours of fun, especially as the treats are different sizes so I can leave the holes too small for some of the big stuff to come out, then open them up later when all the small stuff's gone! I also have a whicker bin which is ready to go but not sure how weatherproof that'll be. Will be investing in baby toys soon, I imagine! Some plastic tubes wouldn't go amiss either, as even the thick poster tube ones won't take weeks of or prolonged heavy rain!

Thank you both! Just ordered a load of stuff from viovet :oops: Got some tunnels and tents and plastic parrot toys!
Will have to find out some flowerpots, pretty sure we've got loads somewhere :p

Back