• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh oh Rosie won't be happy ...

luna

Mama Doe
Freddie did a big wee and a pile of poops in her shoe box this morning :(
It narrowly escaped her "Ickle Dolly" !!! But her frog now has one orange coloured eye ball. Eeeww :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Freddie did a big wee and a pile of poops in her shoe box this morning :(
It narrowly escaped her "Ickle Dolly" !!! But her frog now has one orange coloured eye ball. Eeeww :/

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can just imagine the look of disgust that will be on her face when she discovers that!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can just imagine the look of disgust that will be on her face when she discovers that!!

Haha I know :) luckily there was a magazine at the bottom of it so I just got rid of it and the shoe box seems to have been saved. I don't know why he did that though. His litter box was in the hall unless he was trying to claim it as his own. The cheeky brat.did you get my pm's yesterday? xx

Haha I know :) luckily there was a magazine at the bottom of it so I just got rid of it and the shoe box seems to have been saved. I don't know why he did that though. His litter box was in the hall unless he was trying to claim it as his own. The cheeky brat.did you get my pm's yesterday? xx

Hopefully she won't be too annoyed then :lol:

Yes I did :) I've had days of meetings though so will reply this afternoon :D

Oh dear...he's a rascal, isn't he?!

It's probably him trying to claim it, if he smelt another rabbit's scent. Especially seen as they've met and he knows she's there. Cheeky monkey!

Yay go Froggie! :lol:

Has Rosie spotted the "used" shoebox yet xxxxx

She didn't pass any notice. There was a magazine inside the shoe box when he wee'd so I just threw that out and I managed to save her shoe box. Yay !!!

Back