• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i know its silly but i miss Daisy bun...

lucy24

Mama Doe
it was this time last year that Daisy faught with her sisters and i had to separate her.i could't have another pair so she was rehomed in February with the aid of ARC(they were so lovely) and i know she is better off with her boy bunny friend and new family but i have been thinking of her lately. how daft am I!!:roll::oops:

just needed to air my feelings as not everybody will 'get it' ...

I wonder if you could see if there's an update on her, maybe that would help a little?

It's not daft at all x

thank you for that :wave: the thing is i dont want to interfere as it wouldn't be fair on the ones who have adopted her, plus i dont think its allowed once you sign a bunny over which i can understand. my feelings will likely pass- i think its just as it was this time last year so it still feels like yesterday. :roll:

thank you for that :wave: the thing is i dont want to interfere as it wouldn't be fair on the ones who have adopted her, plus i dont think its allowed once you sign a bunny over which i can understand. my feelings will likely pass- i think its just as it was this time last year so it still feels like yesterday. :roll:

No harm in asking? I'd always be happy to give an update to the old owners of my pets, and I get Christmas cards with updates from a couple of my ex-foster doggies.

I know what you mean about the time of year though, when I realised it was a year since Eli died it hit me like a train. A week before I was fine, a week after I was fine, but that particular time was very hard. I hope you start to feel better soon.

I do sympathise. I had to rehome a dog many years ago and sometimes think of her with a pang.

I remember the thread about your Daisy falling out with her sisters. They are all gorgeous. I few pics of your other two would be nice :)

i jyst popped some on the thread ' show me your bunnies' :wave:

although they've gone MASSIVE for some stupid reason!

it was this time last year that Daisy faught with her sisters and i had to separate her.i could't have another pair so she was rehomed in February with the aid of ARC(they were so lovely) and i know she is better off with her boy bunny friend and new family but i have been thinking of her lately. how daft am I!!:roll::oops:

just needed to air my feelings as not everybody will 'get it' ...

I really do understand. ARC is run by very sympathetic people who would at least give you a reasoned reply if you asked for any info.
I know if I had adopted a bun, I would be only too glad to show how well they were doing :D

Back