• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New members! Say hi to Rosie and Ginger

These are my two new baby mini lops. Rosie is a BEW and stunning, she's the biggest out the two, and the most confident. Ginger is an orange mini lop (she's my favourite) she's got a very friendly personality and enjoys a pet! Both live outside in the bunny mansion, however we do bring them in the house now to get use to us. The only thing that worries me is when they hit puberty and the aggression that may come. I am getting them spayed but is there anything I can do to prevent ? They are fed wagg and Timothy hay and seem happy with that.

Welcome to you, Rosie and Ginger. I hope they settle in well with you and each other. I don't have any experience of girl bunnies to offer advice, but it's good you are planning to have them spayed when they are old enough.

You need to be careful bringing outdoor buns in as rabbits don't manage temperature change well. Apologies if you already know this, just thought I'd mention as I wouldn't have known myself when I first had my rabbit.

Hi and welcome. Look forward to seeing the pics soon an mini lops are my favourite (I have two!). You may have to separate them at around 12 weeks as they can't normally be spayed until around 5 months and you want to prevent a fight. Also, be careful bringing them inside at this time of year because they have very sensitive respiratory systems and the temperature change can cause them problems. How old are they at the moment?

i had 3 girls. one i had to rehome as i think 3 together was too much as i had two that wanted to be boss lol but the remaining pair are fine since being neutered. i had a oair of girls when i was younger and they were ok too :wave: just keep an eye for hormonal behaviour but they should be ok. and make sure you have a rabbit savvy vet if not already.:wave:

Back