• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

YAY! My Viovet orders arrived!

tammybunny

Young Bun
The postie has just dropped a massive box for my two buns.

15rjt5u.png

I picked up some fenugreek crunchies (as recommended by the entire forum), some 5 a day salad sticks and some chewy seagrass toys/furniture for their pen and one of those bendy stick tunnel things too. I think I might have got a bit carried away as their pen is already full of cardboard boxes already!!! They're both currently snoozing on the cold floor and completely ignoring the new chew basket and stick tunnel I bought them...

Anyway if anyone on here fancies ordering off Viovet (delivery was a bit slow, I ordered on Friday and it arrived today [thursday]) and hasn't got an account already I've got a refer a friend discount code for £3 off when you spend £20 VRCPZMB8E - if you use my code I'll also get £3 voucher too so I can buy more toys my rabbits will ignore.

Hmmph, bunnies!

Let me know if yours like the salad sticks. All of mine refused them even if I left them there for hours and even overnight! :lol:

I was so excited when my order came, lots of toys :D I wanted a basket but decided against it as it will be something to add to my next order :p

Let me know if yours like the salad sticks. All of mine refused them even if I left them there for hours and even overnight! :lol:
I was so excited when my order came, lots of toys :D I wanted a basket but decided against it as it will be something to add to my next order :p

haha the salad sticks... i just tried them out on my two (they are both rescued bunnies on a strict diet as they are a little overweight and previously only ate muesli) as I wanted to have some healthy snack treats. the ingredients on this looks great, one of my buns tolerates them and the other one just shoved it out the way. i'm going to keep giving them though and hope that they realise they won't be getting any other snacks instead.

the baskets are great, i think I paid £4.80 for them (each) so they are a bargain... however, i just found that one of the buns has wee'd and poo'd in it. that just means they want to make it smell rabbity and theirs right? :roll:

It all looks great, think I may have to have a look at the Viovet website. Not come across them before but looks like great products!

It all looks great, think I may have to have a look at the Viovet website. Not come across them before but looks like great products!

They're boredom buster chewy toys is the cheapest I've seen. I'm a sucker for free delivery though which is why I bought so much stuff! Shame my buns keep weeing in their basket....

grrrrrrr silly rabbits

They're boredom buster chewy toys is the cheapest I've seen. I'm a sucker for free delivery though which is why I bought so much stuff! Shame my buns keep weeing in their basket....

grrrrrrr silly rabbits

I really want to get a chill and snooze bed, it looks so cool but I bet Fidget would end up using it as another litter tray :lol:

I see what you mean, I had a look and started writing a wish list!! Might have to make this my Christmas list for when my family ask me what I want lol!
I have to stop myself going on there unless I can afford to splurge :oops: it's so easy to get carried away but it's such great value! My buns love everything I've bought from there - mostly because it was all edible :roll:

Ok so just couldn't resist and have bought a huge amount of wonderful things, my O H will prob go mad but he loves our bunny so will eventually forgive me ( well I hope so!) this site is so good I could spend a fortune ( which I think I have just done!) but it is defiantly a site I shall be bookmarking for the future.
Tammybunny I used your code to get the money off so hopefully you will also get your money off deal.

Just ordered Binky some new toys for when her new house is ready, managed not to go too mad and spent £30 (just for the free delivery lol!)

I could easily spend £100 a go on there though!

I must have a look at viovet ...Have been hearing a lot about them on here. I wonder if they deliver to Ireland !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I must have a look at viovet ...Have been hearing a lot about them on here. I wonder if they deliver to Ireland !!!

They deliver internationally :thumb: you have to have your package weigh less than a certain amount and its obviously more expensive delivery but they do :wave:

They deliver internationally :thumb: you have to have your package weigh less than a certain amount and its obviously more expensive delivery but they do :wave:

Nice one :) Cheers for that xx

Ok so just couldn't resist and have bought a huge amount of wonderful things, my O H will prob go mad but he loves our bunny so will eventually forgive me ( well I hope so!) this site is so good I could spend a fortune ( which I think I have just done!) but it is defiantly a site I shall be bookmarking for the future.
Tammybunny I used your code to get the money off so hopefully you will also get your money off deal.

no problem, sorry for bringing out the shopaholic in you! what did you buy???

Back