• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspired by Jack's-Jane's "Brick" thread....

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
Do you have a bunny who likes to rest on something in a manner that looks completely uncomfortable?

Mimzy used to sleep like this....chin on litterbox lip, back all twisty. I thought I'd have to go to a chiropractor just watching him. :shock:

mimzy%2520chin%2520up%2520lg.jpg

(sorry it's blurry, could never hold the camera still :( )

Obviously an old photo, he had to be about 3 years old here, maybe? Long before he got head tilt. :(

Post your "Awkward Facing Yoga Bunnehs" here! :D

This is a good excuse to post pics of my Bridge Bunny Kermit, due to his head tilt he liked to rest his head on the coffee table legs, the base of the lamp, or on my legs :)

Do you have a bunny who likes to rest on something in a manner that looks completely uncomfortable?

Mimzy used to sleep like this....chin on litterbox lip, back all twisty. I thought I'd have to go to a chiropractor just watching him. :shock:

mimzy%2520chin%2520up%2520lg.jpg

(sorry it's blurry, could never hold the camera still :( )

Obviously an old photo, he had to be about 3 years old here, maybe? Long before he got head tilt. :(

Post your "Awkward Facing Yoga Bunnehs" here! :D

Mimzy! He is gorgeous :love::love::love::love:

Lady Lydia squashing her soulmate Sir Victor (RIP)

Esther (RIP) holding Michael (RIP) in a headlock

Jack on top of all his siblings (all RIP)

Ermmmmmm, Jessica and Danny (RIP)

With his bunny butt in the food bowl (nice):
tumblr_nd6wruV0TR1tirn5fo1_500.jpg

And Flo likes to squish up and lay her ears flat against her head :lol:
tumblr_nd6wruV0TR1tirn5fo2_500.jpg

Back