• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2.5 inch gap

The gap under our tv stand is 3.5 and hopscotch could get through that (just happen to have a tape measure in the room!) Not sure if he'd get through 2.5, I haven't tested him :lol:

The gap under our tv stand is 3.5 and hopscotch could get through that (just happen to have a tape measure in the room!) Not sure if he'd get through 2.5, I haven't tested him :lol:

thanks. it's the new tv unit that i'm worried about. i didn't know it would have a gap like this and now we can't return it :roll:

Tonic can get through gaps that size, we have a stair gate and when its closed he can squeeze throughm he sort of twists and hes through x

Lopsy's apparently 4.5kg and a half-dwarf-lop (possibly cross English, no idea really!) and he'll get through 2.5" no trouble...!

great, now i need to find something to block it for during the daytime :roll: . night is ok as i have a mesh cube fence that blocks off the tv and curtains.

I would go wooden batten screwed as he may decide to push anything not secure :D

My Casserole 3.4kilo gets under 2.3 inch without much difficulty but it does open to 3 inch once under :lol: he has disappeared under the summer house :evil: I hVe since blocked it off :roll:

I would go wooden batten screwed as he may decide to push anything not secure :D

My Casserole 3.4kilo gets under 2.3 inch without much difficulty but it does open to 3 inch once under :lol: he has disappeared under the summer house :evil: I hVe since blocked it off :roll:

i was spelling batten wrong which is why no results were showing on google :oops:

Back