• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

First time sending a bunny off for rehoming - advice please!

I can't really help sorry but did want to say that when my boys fell out (they were also a trio at the time), Pepper bit straight through Tango's ear, but now Pepper has a new friend in Doris and treats her well :)
The previously inflicted injury won't necessarily make a new bond harder :)
Best of luck x

It sounds like it was boys both times? I wouldn't necessarily expect his reaction to a girl to be similar :)

All the normal rules apply, neutral space, nothing to fight over etc. I would transport in separate carrier, just because if there is any fighting you don't want them doing in whilst you are driving. Then neutral territory whilst observing them an if you are worried leave them for a good day or two in the neutral space.

I've just looked through my colleague's partner's Facebook and there's photos of them bathing their rabbits :-s.... Am I doing the right thing??
I would never rehome to someone who bathed their rabbits.

If it was just a little bum wash then I'd be ok, but a full on bath? No way.

Back