• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!!

xnaomix

Warren Scout
Hi everyone, I seem to have an account on here but must never of used it, anyway! I have 3 bunnies
Jasper- he's a lionhead cross
Sally- she's a lionhead
Wendy- a lionhead
Although Wendy doesn't seem to look much like a full lionhead so I'm thinking she's crossed too, we've only had her a week :)

Sally is mummy bun who's got a litter of 5babies now 11days old and jasper is daddy bun
I hope I haven't posted in the wrong place? Still trying to figure out how to work the app!
X

Hi and Welcome!

are Sally and Jasper together as you may find she is expecting another litter of kits soon! If they aren't neutered/spayed you should seperate them..

If your bunnies arent desexed and living together you could get more than you bargained for and very costly too in time and money.

Theres plenty of help and advice here to look at but seriously seperate your bunnies to prevent more accidental litters happening.. There are so many bunnies out there in desperate need of homes...i am sure you dont want to add to their increasing numbers...

Edit... Saw your other post.. The plum fairy beckons, hope all goes well Jasper wont be happy though,,,, men never are! Buns look lovely!

See ya

Fee x

Last edited:
Back