• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Petal seems subdued

HarrytheHop

Young Bun
After bringing Petal home on Saturday, she has seemed very subdued. We're trying to bond her with Harry using the dating method and, after a false start, it's been going well. I guess it's understandable as she's on another rabbit's turf, doesn't know us and is in a strange environment for her to be quiet. She allows us to pick her up, seems to enjoy being stroked, but just seems out of sorts. Certainly she's very different to über friendly and confident Harry.
I feel like I want to spend some time with her without having Harry there and all the bonding palaver going on. However, I don't want to mess up the growing friendship between the two of them. Currently they aren't taken out of each other's sight at all, even though they are divided in the playhouse.
What do you reckon? Let them bond first and then get to know her? What can I do to make her relax and come out of her shell?

If things are going well, I would continue to let them get to know each other. I am sure she will come out of her shell when they are well and truly bonded and up to all sorts of mischief ;)

Back