• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For the First Time in 16 Years.................

((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))) :cry:
You could not have told me 7 years ago that I would love having bunnies in my bedroom with me. There's something so comforting about their presence. :love:

Could you not shift Lord H into the bedroom with you? Would it upset him to be moved?

Thinking of you xxxxxxxx

12 extremely fortune rabbits.:thumb: All wanted, cherished and loved..... as have all of the little ones in your wonderful care, both past and present.

Somewhere along the line I think you may share your bedroom with bunnies once again.

I don't share my room with any living thing, but I do have the lovely photo of Morse that you kindly sent me on my bedside cabinet.:love::love:

:cry: could you move in Lord Herbert or would he never leave you alone ?

I know this must be making you feel so very sad and anxious. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to lose Mr B. I have had bunnies or Mr B in our bedroom for over 5 years or so. They become a huge part of your life.

Hugs Jane. XXX

Could you rearrange pens ? Maybe bring two into your bedroom ? I have to do this when I loose one as I can't bare to see the empty space.

I don't know what to say, but I didn't want to not reply. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you. It's plain to anyone how much your bunnies mean to you.

Back