• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jane hows rodney

didn't want to ask on your other thread :cry: hope he is doing better xxx

He's doing OK at the moment thanks Lisa. Much of that is to do with the steroid injection he had, that will wear off in the next 3-4 days. As we are now in the last chance saloon he will probably remain on this treatment for however long he has left. There are significant risks of adverse side-effects to the steroids, but it was take the risk or PTS. Given that he remains very happy within himself we, me and the Vets wanted to buy him some more time. Thank you for asking about him :love:

I'm glad to hear Rodney is stable. :)
I share your trepidation regarding steroid use (having experienced them myself) but when they can do good I am thankful for them.
Jenna cannot ever use them again due to her reactions to them during her vasculitis. But Mimzy did much better recently with some ear treatment that included steroids, it was like night and day as opposed to other meds we've used.

Sending continued "good days" vibes for Rodney and ((((((hugs)))))) for you. xxxxx

I'm glad to hear Rodney is stable. :)
I share your trepidation regarding steroid use (having experienced them myself) but when they can do good I am thankful for them.
Jenna cannot ever use them again due to her reactions to them during her vasculitis. But Mimzy did much better recently with some ear treatment that included steroids, it was like night and day as opposed to other meds we've used.

Sending continued "good days" vibes for Rodney and ((((((hugs)))))) for you. xxxxx

my old nethie rosie was on steroid injections for the last year of her life, they helped her so much to remain more stable and not falling over as much x

Back