• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and Freddie met !!!

luna

Mama Doe
Hubby got up this morning and was met by the most bizarre scene. Rosie had somehow got out of her pen last night and made it up the stairs and was laid out in front of the bars of Freddies pen :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I just can't believe it ...talk about throwing a spanner in the works and making me feel super guilty and confused :( I just can't believe it. We checked Freddie over because I would have been sure that if they met like this that Rosie would try and kill him. But he is absolutely fine and so is she . I so wish I was a fly on the wall and knew what time she had come up at and what exactly went on. Im pretty sure if Freddie had got down to Rosie she would have attacked him on her territory though. I just don't know what to make of the whole thing !!!!!!!!!!! Rosie got very angry when we put her back in her pen and was biting on the bars to come out which she generally doesn't do and Freddie was just skipping about like a little lamb xxx

Oh my goodness what are they like! Talk about unpredictable little things!

Maybe she has been desperate to know who has been playing with her toys! :wave: xxxx

reminds me of my old nethie rosie, determined she didn't want to know any other rabbit, she was in charge, then as soon as your backs turned she was all loved up :lol:

Oh dear :lol:

I did read it in your pm (been rushed off my feet so will reply when I've had food and Billy is settled)

It's typical that now she decides she doesn't mind him :/ although he was safely behind bars! Xx

I know .... Rosie is just full of surprises !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

I've only just read your other thread, what a shame you are having to rehome your buns :( I'm sure it's not a decision you've taken lightly, I know it can be very hard to cope with looking after family and animals whilst suffering with health issues xx

I'll miss hearing about all Rosie and Freddie's adventures though :(

Maybe her leaving Freddie alone is a sign that Rosie is finally starting to behave herself! ;)

Oh Rosie what are you like :roll::lol: I'll miss hearing about you & Fweddie Fwog that's for sure xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've only just read your other thread, what a shame you are having to rehome your buns :( I'm sure it's not a decision you've taken lightly, I know it can be very hard to cope with looking after family and animals whilst suffering with health issues xx

I'll miss hearing about all Rosie and Freddie's adventures though :(

Maybe her leaving Freddie alone is a sign that Rosie is finally starting to behave herself! ;)

Thanks Lucy -Lou. I shall miss doing the blog myself but I will be glad to get back to normal writing. I was getting a little too accustomed to the bunny lingo. Lol :)

Oh Rosie what are you like :roll::lol: I'll miss hearing about you & Fweddie Fwog that's for sure xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may not be hearing about freddie Frog anymore but it may not be the end of the blog completely. I'm just taking a break to relearn proper english ... Hehe :)

You may not be hearing about freddie Frog anymore but it may not be the end of the blog completely. I'm just taking a break to relearn proper english ... Hehe :)

Nooooo!! I'll never forget you Fweddie Fwog :cry:

Though yay to the blog continuing! :)

Back