• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need a new carrier!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Marble weighs 4.5kg. She has a regular pet carrier that holds up to 8kg. When she settles and stretches out, she fills the carrier.
Billy is a big boy as well.

I struggle to carry Marble. She always sits right at the back, and carrying with one hand is awkward.
I need a carrier for both of them.

I did order a similar carrier that was bigger but on wheels but they've emailed to say it's out of stock :evil:
So im thinking that this is the right way to go and finding another one.

My biggest concern is it being in the car...
I'm worried about it rolling because of the wheels.

Any ideas/suggestions?

I have the ferplast atlas mini for mine too. It's awkward to carry due to its size but I can do it and I'm a weak midget. 2 handles definitely helps.

I've just got a braco 80 carrier which I haven't actually tested yet but it's like an improved rip off version of the atlas. Used on Amazon it was £25 so much less than the atlas too.

Thanks everyone :wave: looking to order a new one today, their current one just isn't sturdy enough!

Back