• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Well I never'!!....

Parsnip has always been a stickler for a routine which is great but not when Sainsburys is late with a delivery of carrots!! Parsnip always has a piece of carrot before he dives into his fresh herbs every night (only a small piece of carrot). This particular night I'd run out but knew my shopping was on the way I just gave him his usual herbs with a piece of apple to make up for the 'missing' carrot. Oh my gosh, the look on his face!! He didn't touch any food at all, he just sat there looking at me as if to say 'I want to see the manager'!!! I really couldn't belive it, as when I put a carrot slice in there he was fine and started to eat everything!! He's such a love and at 6 yrs old he always surprises me with the things he does. We truly love him dearly :love::love:

Parsnip has always been a stickler for a routine which is great but not when Sainsburys is late with a delivery of carrots!! Parsnip always has a piece of carrot before he dives into his fresh herbs every night (only a small piece of carrot). This particular night I'd run out but knew my shopping was on the way I just gave him his usual herbs with a piece of apple to make up for the 'missing' carrot. Oh my gosh, the look on his face!! He didn't touch any food at all, he just sat there looking at me as if to say 'I want to see the manager'!!! I really couldn't belive it, as when I put a carrot slice in there he was fine and started to eat everything!! He's such a love and at 6 yrs old he always surprises me with the things he does. We truly love him dearly :love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They really know how to tell you that they are not happy! :D

:lol:

He obviously can't have dessert before herbs!!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back