• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pee problem solved!

mabels mum

Warren Scout
...or at least made more manageable.

Arthur always pees on the rug in the living room. I've tried putting towels down and all sorts but this week have found the ideal thing to covert the rug - a picnic rug with plastic backing. I don't know why I didn't think of it before! It's soft on the top and waterproof underneath. Comfort for Mabel and protection against Arthur pee. Just had to share in case anyone else has the same problem.

Arthur always pees on the rug in the living room. I've tried putting towels down and all sorts but this week have found the ideal thing to covert the rug - a picnic rug with plastic backing. I don't know why I didn't think of it before! It's soft on the top and waterproof underneath. Comfort for Mabel and protection against Arthur pee. Just had to share in case anyone else has the same problem.

Good idea, thank you :thumb:

Hershel likes to pee on my bed, I got a waterproof mattress protector to cover my bedding so it doesn't soak through. Over the weekend when I hadn't put it on, he pee'd on it twice. Should has learnt my lesson after the first time on saturday but didn't and he did it again sunday.

Hershel likes to pee on my bed, I got a waterproof mattress protector to cover my bedding so it doesn't soak through. Over the weekend when I hadn't put it on, he pee'd on it twice. Should has learnt my lesson after the first time on saturday but didn't and he did it again sunday.

Bunnies on the bed aren't allowed in this house. They've made it to the top of the stairs but the bedroom door always remains closed.

Bunnies on the bed aren't allowed in this house. They've made it to the top of the stairs but the bedroom door always remains closed.

Hershel is normally an outdoor bunny but he is currently living in my bedroom in a pen. I am trying to long bond him with Maggie. She is only 15 weeks at the moment so have been a bit cautious as he wasn't very friendly to George or Harry when we previously tried to bond him last year.

They've been on bunny dates and he does seem to be quite smitten with her and she being a baby is happy with any bunny friend. Although I am aware that could change after she has matured so I am waiting off to fully bond them before her neuter. The vet is happy to do it at 16wks but I can't afford it until next month. Also I have to watch him as a grumpy mini-lop as he will occasionally lunge and nip at her if she moves to quickly for him.

Saying all that, he is really good in the house normally and is happy to use his litter tray but he seems to just has a thing for my bed.

Hershel is normally an outdoor bunny but he is currently living in my bedroom in a pen. I am trying to long bond him with Maggie. She is only 15 weeks at the moment so have been a bit cautious as he wasn't very friendly to George or Harry when we previously tried to bond him last year.

They've been on bunny dates and he does seem to be quite smitten with her and she being a baby is happy with any bunny friend. Although I am aware that could change after she has matured so I am waiting off to fully bond them before her neuter. The vet is happy to do it at 16wks but I can't afford it until next month. Also I have to watch him as a grumpy mini-lop as he will occasionally lunge and nip at her if she moves to quickly for him.

Saying all that, he is really good in the house normally and is happy to use his litter tray but he seems to just has a thing for my bed.

how many litter trays are you using, mabel is very fussy and now has 2 litter trays one for her wee wee's and poop's at very far end of room :lol: and the other she eats her hay from, occasional droppings in there

how many litter trays are you using, mabel is very fussy and now has 2 litter trays one for her wee wee's and poop's at very far end of room :lol: and the other she eats her hay from, occasional droppings in there

Boots has 2 litter trays that he uses in exactly the same way :thumb:

Bless him!

Back