• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits are getting on my nerves today!!!

dumblepaws

Mama Doe
Mine are currently sat in the living bit of their hutch peering our at me like posterbunnies for the "A hutch is not enough" campaign

Guys! There's an exit! You can put yourselves outside!

Mine eat soooo much and waste soooo much ...

I pick a carrier bag of grass between them every day (brekky with added veg) and then hay and pellets for supper.

I always worry that they dont have enough but come cleaning out days I always wonder how come there is so much left in the trays!!!

As for those belgian hares, Autumn and her son, Sunshine. The mountain of poo by Mottle and Peaches run EVERY DAY :shock::shock::shock: M and P have started a little mountain on their side now *sigh* dont know how I will ever manage to clean the runs. Well, I wont cos they are mesh on earth.

Love them dearly though :D

Timmy and Misty pee and poop in every corner of there run, its open so I cant put litter trays in there, and I cant put a cover over cos it makes a shocjing loud noise in the winter months.

Bunny and Benji pull one of there litter trays out by about 5 inches then pee and poo in the corner!

And Tonic still looks at me like Im going to eat him!

And Bunny kicks his bowl so all his water comes out!

Rant over, I know this is just bunny naughty behaviour but its annoying me today x

I know how you feel!

I'm just recovering from food poisoning so am still really dizzy and the indoor girls have made the most horrific mess, just after I struggled to clean them out

Really getting to me today :roll: :lol:

We wouldn't change them though :love:

I tried to change the rug in Thor and Poppy's room. Using a rug that had previously been in Loki's room. It had been hoovered, shaken, been through the wash and then hung out on the line for over a week in the rain ect and I had sprayed it thouroughly with dilute vinegar.... Apparently it still smells like Loki and must be pooped on, lots :evil:

The first night they had it there were more poops on the carpet than in the litter tray, plus 3 mini scent marking wee spots that I had to clean up. 3 days on and no more pee but they haven't let up on the poops :evil:

They were perfect before!!! :roll:

Darn bunnies, love them though :love:

Hope you feel better soon Gem :wave:

Mine have recently decided it's fun to chew holes in the carpet of my rental apartment, and the more I tell them off and move them away the more they do it :roll: I can only leave them to it and hope that they'll eventually get bored of it :evil:

Bloody love the bones of them though, they're the souls of my home :love:

My two are being naughty today, I had to get up 4 times while I was trying to eat my tea to stop them eating the carpet :evil:

I know what you mean...Hershel has pee'd on my bed twice over the weekend...Once on saturday and once yesterday.
I only left him for a couple of minutes whilst I ran downstairs and the 2nd time I had even blocked access to my bed and he still got up. :evil:
So now I've got no duvet as I had to wash my winter duvet and then my spare summer duvet and flip my mattress as it soaked it.
I am starting to think that he does it on purpose now. :roll:

Every night - Bobo goes into the spare room which he loves and refuses to come back out at bed time - gets to the door and then changes his mind and runs back into the room and thumps at me - I spend 1/2 hour most nights just chasing the little :censored: around the room - and then last night he sprayed me :evil::evil::evil:

But I still adore the fluff ball - you can tell he's laughing his silly bunny head off at me :lol::love:

The other night I forgot I has let Buster into the garden. I went out to feed him when it was dark and there he was. Half an hour of chasing a bunny in the pitch black wasnt fun! lol x

I know what you mean...Hershel has pee'd on my bed twice over the weekend...Once on saturday and once yesterday.
I only left him for a couple of minutes whilst I ran downstairs and the 2nd time I had even blocked access to my bed and he still got up. :evil:
So now I've got no duvet as I had to wash my winter duvet and then my spare summer duvet and flip my mattress as it soaked it.
I am starting to think that he does it on purpose now. :roll:

Buy a waterproof duvet cover - try the ones in John Lewis they are good quality - towelling on one side and soft (NOT rubbery) on the other - fit inside your own duvet cover. can also get mattress protectors and even pillow protectors the same,

Buy a waterproof duvet cover - try the ones in John Lewis they are good quality - towelling on one side and soft (NOT rubbery) on the other - fit inside your own duvet cover. can also get mattress protectors and even pillow protectors the same,

Excellent advice. Wish I had done this when my son was a baby!!!

Thanks for the advice. I might look at the duvet cover. I've got a mattress protector though but I was pottering about in my bedroom tidying up and hadn't gotten around to put it on my bed. :roll:

Back