• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheap Atlas carrier?

I have the pet planet one and would recommend it. You're welcome to come and see it if you like.

Blimey, that is cheap! I don't actually need a carrier - I have too many already :lol: Just like the Atlas ones and they are usually quite expensive.

Thank you. Ps Your inbox is full :)

Still? I didn't get the normal warning about it but cleared a few out yesterday. Just deleted a few more. Sorry!

Do you think I'd be able to fit two rabbits (1.5kg, and 2kg) in one?

I would think so. Mine are 1.3 and 1.8 kg and fit it with room to spare.
It wouldn't be big enough for my 2 kg and 3 kg pair though.

Do you think I'd be able to fit two rabbits (1.5kg, and 2kg) in one?

Dimensions from the Ferplast website are: 48 x 32.5 x h 29 cm.

I would say they are probably too small for 2 bunnies, but it depends on how much they would be in the carrier as generally bunnies will snuggle up together anyhow. If they are going to be in it for longer than an hour, I would go larger.

They have the next size up for £18.75. http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/dog-supplies/dog-crates-cages-and-kennels/dog-carriers/ferplast-atlas-20-el.html. Dimensions are: 58 x 37 x h 32 cm

Back