• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggie playtime on a wet morning

Aww... :love: I was thinking this morning (for some reason), did you manage to get the piggy itchiness sorted with the ivermectin?

Aww... :love: I was thinking this morning (for some reason), did you manage to get the piggy itchiness sorted with the ivermectin?

They were both treated with the spot on Xeno 450 and have had 2 of the 3 treatments and Hettie has stopped scratching and her fur has more or less grown back now :D

That's good news. :)

One of my girls has been very itchy lately, and they've both had an ivermectin course, and baths too. I'm sure it will resolve itself once the humidity levels are lower - I always find that when I'm scratching due to the low humidity in winter, the piggies' skins love it!

That's good news. :)

One of my girls has been very itchy lately, and they've both had an ivermectin course, and baths too. I'm sure it will resolve itself once the humidity levels are lower - I always find that when I'm scratching due to the low humidity in winter, the piggies' skins love it!

That's good to hear!

Thank you everyone :D

I'd let them freerange in the kitchen but they are just too flipping messy, they wee everywhere :roll:

Thank you everyone :D

I'd let them freerange in the kitchen but they are just too flipping messy, they wee everywhere :roll:

At least you could never lose them, you could just follow the poo trail :lol: I love these two :love:

Back