• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is it About TV Remote Controls ?

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Lord H was sitting on my lap when he suddenly decided he had to find the TV remote control that I had hidden from him !! He's obsessed with the thing !

:lol::love:

My Sky remote is missing the number 5.
My free view remote is missing all 4 colour buttons, the back button, and the 1,2, and 3 buttons :roll:

I think they must add apple flavouring to the rubber buttons or something.

My rabbits ignore the remote control.
My cockatiel, on the other hand... :evil:

Current one for my newish TV is still alive and kicking, somehow :lol:

:lol: he's one obsessed bunny!

I don't think it's TV remotes per say but more the fact they're not allowed them! Lilly loves pulling up carpet and does it more if I try to stop her, she started pulling her hutch carpet up and I didn't care so didn't stop her, she immediately found it boring and hasn't done it again :lol: I don't really want to try that technique when it comes to the wires or remote controls though!

Awww! :love: My old remotes were missing most of the buttons. I'm determined to keep the new one intact, at least until I work out what all these complicated buttons do! :lol:

awwww :love: bisc and matt have tasted a button each off the remote :roll: and for some reason always loved scratching them and dragging them across the floor :roll::lol:

I'm going to make you all jealous.... I have had free range house rabbits for well over a year now... and my remote control has all its buttons! :shock: mainly because Harvey and Lilly didn't like climbing on the sofas much and that was where it was kept :lol: Logan loves the sofa though so I think I may have more issues... he's already given it a good sniffing :shock: I better get learning what all the buttons do now before they're all gone!

its defo the rubber, ever since rosie ate numbers off my old remote then the current one has pmode missing (good job don't need it) I turn them upside down while I am watching TV or move out of way

to be honest though mabel wouldn't bother its to much hard work :lol:

LH either wants to nom the buttons or turn the channel over :lol: :love:

:lol: Yep I lost another TV remote button today! They are so quick with them, literally a split second and it's gone!

we got a new sky remote, Bella decided she liked the red button.
Now its a good job it wasn't the record or select button i use a lot! :lol:

When Hector was little his favourite game was "hunt the remote control". You can see he was fairly good at it..... :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find keeping them face down on the sofa when watching TV gives you a bit of extra time because they have to flip them first :lol: I'm glad I've only got one button eater (Millie) otherwise I probably wouldn't have many left.

My rabbits ignore the remote control.
My cockatiel, on the other hand... :evil:

Current one for my newish TV is still alive and kicking, somehow :lol:

My Cockatiel loves the remote! He has his own remote and phone so he can chew the buttons :lol:

Only one of my rabbits like the remote! We now seem to have all our buttons missing on the sky and only a few left on the tv and DVD lol even if we're holding it she tries to have a go lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back