• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Terrible Trio *Pic heavy*

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
I got them out in the front room last night for the first time in ages! We had some lovely snuggles and bonding time. As you can see they are still all completely loved up, despite Xena's problems. :roll:

Fiver looking ever so handsome. :love: He's 7 now. :shock: Not that he acts it.

Throwing his toy about. :roll:

Xena doing something other than eating and sleeping. :shock: :lol:

Shadowfax getting loves from Fiver. :love:

Uppy, Lop and helicopter. :love: My fave pic of the three of them.

..And of course, we all need a DBF by Xena the happy flop queen. :lol:

Oh they're so lovely! Beautiful, beautiful bunnies!! I love how you have all the ear variations there!:love:

:love: they're such a lovely trio! I love Fiver's white nose, it's so unique!

The photo where Fiver is throwing his toy looks like he's levitating it :shock: I couldn't work out what was happening until I read your sentence below :lol: you must have a very good camera to capture that in focus!!

Those are some truly amazing pictures. It seems to show their personalities. I love the toy throwing one.:love:

Thank you everyone. I have an SLR so it's a pretty good camera! I use it for wildlife photography and it just so happens to be perfect for my buns, too. :D It helps that they don't care about the camera. :lol: They are so used to having it shoved in their face...Fiver even gets jealous when I'm taking pics of the other buns. :shock:

Truely excellent pictures. Shadowfax is so glossy and lovely - she would be a great advert for black rabbits x

Thank you everyone. I have an SLR so it's a pretty good camera! I use it for wildlife photography and it just so happens to be perfect for my buns, too. :D It helps that they don't care about the camera. :lol: They are so used to having it shoved in their face...Fiver even gets jealous when I'm taking pics of the other buns. :shock:

I might borrow my parents' SLR to snap some photos of mine! I just use my iPad or my low quality camera normally so I hardly ever get good shots! No matter how hard I try though Lilly is so interested in anything I get out so I normally just get blurry photos of her as she attempts to eat my camera :roll:

SLRs or bridge cameras are the best for bunny pics. Fortunately all mine seem to love posing for the camera! :lol: They are also very interested in my camera and will often have a nibble...Shadowfax especially likes to try and throw it. :lol:

Steph, Shadowfax is actually starting to warm to me and now comes over to greet me and lets me stroke her. :shock: It's only taken a year. :lol:

:love: they're such a lovely trio! I love Fiver's white nose, it's so unique!

The photo where Fiver is throwing his toy looks like he's levitating it :shock: I couldn't work out what was happening until I read your sentence below :lol: you must have a very good camera to capture that in focus!!

Snap I was so confused :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back