• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help name my Bunnies!!

KatieMarie

New Kit
Hello,

I need help in naming my 2 new female rabbits - all suggestions welcome :)

photo21.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

v cute girlies :love:

popcorn
butterscotch
cinnabun
cupcake
milkshake
butternut
fruitcake
treacle
syrup

Hmmmm, notice a theme running in my suggestions? lunchtime i think! :lol:

Awwwwwwwww.

Lovely and Gorgeous ...

Butterscotch and Treacle.

Caramel, Banoffe, Autumn ...

I had decided on Roxy for the Tri-Colour and Tilly for the white & tan, after our trip to the vets for vaccinations, it turns out Tilly is a Timmy, new short list of names are: Dexter, Buster, Alfie, Louis & Theo - what does everybody reckon suits him best (I can't decide). And we are booked in for the snip in 3 weeks!

I had decided on Roxy for the Tri-Colour and Tilly for the white & tan, after our trip to the vets for vaccinations, it turns out Tilly is a Timmy, new short list of names are: Dexter, Buster, Alfie, Louis & Theo - what does everybody reckon suits him best (I can't decide). And we are booked in for the snip in 3 weeks!

Haha bit of a surprise then! Baby buns are difficult to sex!
I think Theo would suit him!

Good job you got him booked in or you could be needing all those names for babies!! :lol:

I reckon he looks like a Louis. They are both completely gorgeous. Funnily enough I have a white and tan female lop, and my other bunny is called Buster!

Back