• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Couldn't resist....!

vicky_26

Warren Scout
Cute new top from Next
a899aec2d052c5b3f2b06d2d2a5db092_zps6159e7d8.jpg

That is lovely! :love:
I just got some fleecy loungewear with bunnies and snowflakes on...but I'm upset that the cashier didn't remove the anti-theft tag on the bottoms (she got the one on the top) so now I have to hope my OH can pry it off for me without tearing the fabric. (A dicey proposition to be sure! He uses a pair of pliers and it's like watching someone tear rice paper with a jackhammer! :shock: )

Cute new top from Next
a899aec2d052c5b3f2b06d2d2a5db092_zps6159e7d8.jpg

That is lovely! :love:
I just got some fleecy loungewear with bunnies and snowflakes on...but I'm upset that the cashier didn't remove the anti-theft tag on the bottoms (she got the one on the top) so now I have to hope my OH can pry it off for me without tearing the fabric. (A dicey proposition to be sure! He uses a pair of pliers and it's like watching someone tear rice paper with a jackhammer! :shock: )
How much are the pj's and t-shirt?? must have!

Back