• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

title changed, I didnt find all the info

moi

Mama Doe
The reason why Im cross is at the time I gave her so much advice, including how much time they take up etc. She listened to none of it, got 1 rabbit, put it in a tiny cage etc This is the email

Hi ya Hun, I was just wondering if you are interested in homing a beautiful netherland dwarf rabbit he is 6 months old, indoor only, we just haven't got the time I would like to give to him and he is not being handled enough, I'm only asking you at the mo, cause I know how passionate you are about your rabbits and know he will be well looked after x

Last edited:
The reason why Im cross is at the time I gave her so much advice, including how much time they take up etc. She listened to none of it, got 1 rabbit, put it in a tiny cage etc This is the email

Hi ya Hun, I was just wondering if you are interested in homing a beautiful netherland dwarf rabbit he is 6 months old, indoor only, we just haven't got the time I would like to give to him and he is not being handled enough, I'm only asking you at the mo, cause I know how passionate you are about your rabbits and know he will be well looked after x

:shock::shock: I can understand you being cross!!

What are you going to say?

I take it back, her little boy has just been diagnosed with autism and I think shes finding it hard x My Sister is hopefully going to have him x

Back