• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Erm - eating ordinary droppings??!

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
I just saw Aache eat three normal poops, ie not caecotrophs. I've not seen him do this ever before - is it ok or is it a sign of some kind of problem?!

(Yes, I am paranoid, but better safe than sorry...!)

I just saw Aache eat three normal poops, ie not caecotrophs. I've not seen him do this ever before - is it ok or is it a sign of some kind of problem?!

(Yes, I am paranoid, but better safe than sorry...!)

Mine do that from time to time as well, and I don't think it signifies anything bad!

I always thank them for tidying up after themselves (they pick them up off the floor) :lol:

Mine do that from time to time as well, and I don't think it signifies anything bad!

I always thank them for tidying up after themselves (they pick them up off the floor) :lol:

Charlie does it sometimes, but he hardly tidies up after himself, he leaves crumbs :mrgreen: He's not done it in a long time thankfully, it was always on my bed he did it!

I got a poo stuck on my sock the other day and trailed poo crumbs down the staircase of my (shared) house.

See, before I got rabbits, I would never in a million years needed to say a sentence like that. Sigh.

Thanks fo the input guys!

I got a poo stuck on my sock the other day and trailed poo crumbs down the staircase of my (shared) house.

See, before I got rabbits, I would never in a million years needed to say a sentence like that. Sigh.

Trailed poo crumbs ... hey that's nothing to stepping in a 'soft poo' (uneaten) and treading THAT down the staircase :lol::lol:

Oh god, Amy does this a LOT and I'm like 'sweetie, those have already been through you!' and she's like 'what? you don't feed me enough' and then I call her fat and greedy and...

And I'm quite glad she's not the only one!

Yes Rosie does this too. She is such a clean bun that if she leaves an accidental poop on the floor she will clean up after herself. Lol :)

I don't think it's anything to worry about xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Just the phrase 'poo crumbs' isn't something anyone should ever have to say!

Beau does this sometimes, usually ones that he's left around the living room, it's like he knows it shouldn't be there and he's trying to destroy the evidence.

:lol: poo crumbs! :oops:

I've seen Millie do this too, it's kinda gross even though they obviously eat the other ones all the time, a proper poo is like eww why are you doing that :lol:

Back