• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thumpers girlfriend!

furbabies

Warren Scout
so after reading all about bonding rabbits i decided to go for it, i think thumper has been lonely so i found this little lady on gumtree (i know i shouldn't look on there). i've named here khaleesi :roll:

34skyet.jpg

2428rvt.jpg

well i put them in a small enclosed neutral space and they took to each other almost instantly.

2dwffwh.jpg

today is the first time they were let into the garden together, it went so well, i can't believe it!

2n69qme.jpg

2yynr12.jpg

they have been zooming around the garden binkying and as i type they are flopped down on the patio! so pleased to see them both happy. in her previous home khaleesi never had freedom from her cage so she is extra happy about being outside. :love:

She's beautiful and love the name! It really suits her, she just needs a couple of dragons to mother lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww I can't believe I missed this thread! They look so beautiful together :love: I'm glad they're getting on so well.

I love her name by the way :D Dany is named after Daenerys on GoT as well :oops:

What a great outcome. I look on gumtree even though I am no way getting any more rabbits (just got two more hamsters ... hee hee).

Back