• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neville and Florence - a month together

Jesselle

Mama Doe
Here they are - still getting on well and very cute :)

I still suspect possible megacolon in Flo, her poops have improved massively, they're more golden and less wet with her increased hay intake and with pro-fibre pellets. But still some sausage shaped ones. I've had a busy few wks with pregnancy and work, but she will see a vet this wkend for advice.

Her condition has improved though and she seems really happy! :)

Aaw I must have missed the arrival of Florence!! What a little cutie, glad things are going well, love little Neville :love:

Gosh can't believe it's been a month already :shock: lovely to see they are getting on so well, hope little Flo gets on well at the vets. They are such cute bunnies :love:

Oh my goodness, they are so cute :love::love: What a gorgeous and well matched couple they make. I hope Flo feels better soon x

Awwww they are as lovely as ever. So glad that they are still happy together. Florence looks great. Hope all goes well for her at her vet check up.

Back