• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wabbit whens your birthday

gotcha month or birth month

• january

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • february

• march

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • april

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • may

• june

• july

• august

• september

• october

• november

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • december

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Maizie and Daisy born January 24th . Gotcha day 25th March.

Marble gotcha day 1st may birthday estimated in June

Not sure about Billy yet :lol:

Ludo must have been born in August but not sure when. His gotcha is in a couple of weeks time. :wave:

I've guestimated Mylo's birthday to be around 15th January 2012. Gotcha day is 10th March 2012.

Fili's gotcha day is 22nd February 2014 but I have absolutely no idea when his birthday is, rescue had no history on him. Apparently he grew a bit whilst there so we know he's quite young.

Hector - 2 days ago!!

Gotcha - 19th December I think :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nibbles and Buttons were born on 31st March 2012 :D

Jasper's gotcha day was 23rd May 2013, we guesstimate his birthday to be around 23rd September, he was born in 2012 also.

Alfie was born on 8th August 2011, and came home on the 29th October 2011. Not long til his gotcha day :)

Nuts! Was on my phone and didn't see it was multi-choice till after I voted. :?
Mimzy and Pip are roughly the same age. Pretty sure they were spring births but Mimzy's Gotcha Day is 16th July 2007 and Pip's is 17th December of that same year.
Fiver is roughly a year younger, although I don't think he was considered even a year old by my vet when we took him for his first checkup but his Gotcha Day is August 20th, 2008.

Will was born in April 2012. We got him on April 20 2013. Nancy was born in Septmber 2012 and her gotcha day was 28 July 2013. My poll responses are for their gotcha days.:thumb:

Harvey and Lilly's were both in November. I was never told their birth dates but their rough weeks old, so counting back they had birthdays within a fortnight of each other so I gave them the same day to be easier on my memory!

New bunny has no known age or birthday :( poor bunny :( all I know is he is "over 2" so I'm thinking of letting him share Lilly's birthday :)

all my bunnies were born in june. matthew and tabitha on the eighth and charles and cecile on the 15th. they are all eight years old now.

I know exactly the dates my 4 were born, Betty was born on 1st June 2008, Mary was born on 11th May 2012, Ronnie and Reggie were born on 12th October 2012. ;)

Back