• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is going to the RWA conference? Want to know who to look out for!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
I will be there!

In the morning on one of the practical workstation tables answering questions about forage and selling the new RWA Foraging for rabbits . . (and also selling some forage!!)

and in the afternoon I will be talking on housing (mainly outdoor)

Who will be coming to say Hi to me?? :wave::wave::wave:

This might be dim and I'll search in a mo but when and where??! *oops*

Edit: this Saturday, Nottingham :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to book tickets but fully booked :(

I did come a couple of years ago whilst it was in Cambridge and went to one of your talks twigs but I doubt you will remember me :lol::wave:

What will be the other means of purchasing the forage book if we're not at the RWA conference Twigs?

What will be the other means of purchasing the forage book if we're not at the RWA conference Twigs?

Good question!!

I've just discovered it's sold out. I should have been more organised :(

:wave: Lou and I are both going :D

Do you know how much the book is going to be? I want at least 2 copies :lol:

Good question!!

I've just discovered it's sold out. I should have been more organised :(

Noooooo! I didn't ever see it for sale anywhere. How can it be sold out?

I am not going sadly. I can't travel due to my illness, but one of my bunnies is at the vets tonight so I couldn't have gone anyway. My friend is doing a orbs hop there though, I may get her to but me a copy of house book to bring back.

Have a great time! Will they be show casing the upcoming housing that was on Hohhot somewhere earlier in the year? If so, can someone please get some pics?

Back