• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wabbit Wed Scamp

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some recent Scamp pictures...

Dry (absolutely not eating) forage for winter:

20140829_221120b_zps70103aa5.jpg

Okay, a little bit of eating:

20140906_184810b_zps88a62602.jpg

Can one bun have too many sticks?

20140905_155724b_zpsc8ddf03e.jpg

A new box for sitting in:

IMG_4021b_zps2811b2f0.jpg

Lord Scamp has given the Bunny Bum to the offerings from The Slave. He thinks the offering is insufficient and won't turn around until there is a better selection.

;):love:

Awwwww!! Well and truly spoilt!! :love:

*puts rain coat on to continue foraging for winter as afternoon off....*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lord Scamp has given the Bunny Bum to the offerings from The Slave. He thinks the offering is insufficient and won't turn around until there is a better selection.

;):love:

:lol::lol::lol:
Ahh...I know the bunny bum well...you would think mine have no faces at all with how often I see them. :roll:

Scamp is awesome, Tamsin. What a gorgeous guy! :love: xxxx

He's so cute :love: he looks really little!

That is a lot of sticks! Mine don't seem to understand sticks :? I've bought them really interesting sticks before and they ignored them :( they do like to eat the bark from the pear twigs I bring in from the tree, but bought apple sticks are just completely ignored! I thought they'd be really delicious, but no they were obviously not good enough!

He's so cute :love: he looks really little!

That is a lot of sticks! Mine don't seem to understand sticks :? I've bought them really interesting sticks before and they ignored them :( they do like to eat the bark from the pear twigs I bring in from the tree, but bought apple sticks are just completely ignored! I thought they'd be really delicious, but no they were obviously not good enough!

Scamp is gorgeous :love:

Mine don't eat the bought packaged apple sticks either, but the ones from Fluffers on here, or from my dad's tree are a different matter, they love those. Perhaps the bought ones are just too dry and tasteless, or don't smell nice :?

Yes, most of those were fresh apple branches, which he strips. Some of his most chewed sticks are the wigglyest shaped ones that have sticky out untidy bits that need a chew each time he goes by.

I always think Lopsy's going to stab himself on the hawthorn because he chews the thorniest branches in the most awkward places! :roll:

Back