• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boots on Wabbit Wednesday

Zoobec

Staff member
Boots is moulting like mad, we virtually used a whole lint roller to de fuzz Sarah (1989) and my daughter the other day :lol:

At the moment he is living in my daughters bedroom, until his room is finished so he can free range all the time.

Making friends with some cuddlies

Boots trying to get into his pellets :lol:

Morning cuddles

Aww, he looks like he's quite enjoying his holiday in your daughters room! :lol:

Have you seen the crazy (but awesome) cat setups where they have tunnels and bridges through the house walls ;) :lol:

No, I haven't :lol: I'm not showing my daughter that though :lol: although I do have a slightly crazy idea to use a runaround tunnel at the side of the stairs so he can come up and down them. The ones in question are laminate and I don't fancy a bunny trying to get up and down laminate stairs. Although he won't do stairs at all actually, he won't come down one step out of her room on to the dropped landing, and those stairs are carpeted.

Really, it doesn't look like he has a problem climbing on things :lol: I don't think a runaround tunnel is that crazy but it could just be my ability to judge weirdness levels is slightly off normal when it comes to rabbits.

Back