• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for rabbits.

she can chase/nudge it around and the food gradually falls out.
Or pick it up and shake it, ram it into a corner and lift it or try and rotate the pieces, all so it all comes out at once! :roll: They're clever little things!

Anything that can be picked up and thrown which isn't actually a rabbit toy!!

Honestly, I keep a spare metal food bowl on top of the hutch to measure out dried food. Hector loves to jump up; grab it; and throw it onto the stone floor below. I am sure it's the noise it makes. He then throws it about the room. This is not because he is hungry (as there's plenty of food there and he usually does it just after "breakfast" ) he just appears to enjoy it, binkying away between throws. :lol: Meanwhile, he ignores the willow ball I bought at great expense.... :roll:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paper bags with a little tiny bit of their food in then stuffed with hay :thumb:

Or pick it up and shake it, ram it into a corner and lift it or try and rotate the pieces, all so it all comes out at once! :roll: They're clever little things!

Or just chase it around the hutch at full speed like a demented demonic bunny. Or just dump it in the water bowl so anything dried inside will expand and quadruple in size. :lol: :lol:

Back