• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Great Bunny Bake Off !!!!! Guaranteed to put a huge smile on your faces !!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this Mrs Bunnikins, and it was a pleasure to have you for the premiere!

And thank you to everyone for your lovely comments. Yes it was indeed a *lot* of work and a bit of a labour of love. The original plan had been to have Rudolph my bunny feature as 'the male judge' but there were a couple of stumbling blocks - he shouldn't really eat cake, and he is a very naughty and frisky little rabbit. It would have been chaos!

Charlotte

ps I hope I am 'doing' this right and this will post as a reply... I so rarely come on here I don't know what I am doing (I really should, it's great, but I fear I would never ever again get a shred of work done!)
xxx

Thanks so much for sharing this Mrs Bunnikins, and it was a pleasure to have you for the premiere!

And thank you to everyone for your lovely comments. Yes it was indeed a *lot* of work and a bit of a labour of love. The original plan had been to have Rudolph my bunny feature as 'the male judge' but there were a couple of stumbling blocks - he shouldn't really eat cake, and he is a very naughty and frisky little rabbit. It would have been chaos!

Charlotte

ps I hope I am 'doing' this right and this will post as a reply... I so rarely come on here I don't know what I am doing (I really should, it's great, but I fear I would never ever again get a shred of work done!)
xxx

Yoo hoo.........:wave:

Di. xxxx

Charlotte

xxx

Hi Charlotte :wave:

Haven't seen you for so long. It was me who helped you rehome Cassie and Bartie from the Mayhew all those years ago!

I'm staying in your neck of the woods at the moment and thought of you last night .. So I watched the Great Bunny Bake Off!
Very relieved to see you weren't actually baking the bunnies, and that all the contestants are available in your wonderful shop.

I think you should think about moving on to a full length feature film some time soon :D:lol::D

That was awesome :love:

And now I reeeaaalllllyyyy want carrot cake :lol: *humph* :lol: it's one of my favourites and I never have it because my oh hates carrots :shock: :(

I keep looking at this little video, and every time it never fails to put a smile on my face.......it is sooooooo cute.

I asked Charlotte whether there was any carrot cake left for tasting.............funnily enough........there wasn't any!!!!!! However she did cook an excellent hearty supper which consisted of a gorgeous beef casserole, with wilted greens, dumplings and mashed potato, followed by apple and blackberry crumble with clotted cream!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love: All homemade. :thumb: A thoroughly enjoyable evening was had by all.

When can I come again? ;) :love:

What a delightful film. Truly brilliant! & yes, I felt sad for the little bun who had burnt cake too.

What a delightful film. Truly brilliant! & yes, I felt sad for the little bun who had burnt cake too.

Yes, I did but that part was very well cast too!! The little face and ears played the roll well :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back