• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrival ! * baby related* Updated. More photos!

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
Hi all

some of you may have known I was expecting. Well here he is, one week early! :love:

I was cleaning out the bun shed ( much to the annoyance of my husband!) Thursday day and I nearly did the splits on the lino. I know, I know bad! Well I have no idea if this spurred things on or if he would've come anyway but the following morning I had period cramp type feelings. They continued throughout the day until the evening and then got more like actual pains, until finally I realised they were definitely contractions. I used the TENS machine ( best £27 I have ever spent in my life!) the whole time, then tried to go to bed. Called the hospital at about 2am Saturday morning and they said hold out and call us back in another 2 hours. 2 hours later I was in definite pain. Got to hospital at 4cm and they let us stay in a little kitchenette room, and a few hours later my waters broke. I was given gas and air and managed to get to 8 before I needed pethidene. He was born 3.45pm Saturday afternoon, came shooting out! I would've been allowed home that eve but I needed stitches and had an allergic reaction to the anesthetic so looked like I had a lip job while I was there. :roll: :lol: Doctor said stay overnight for monitoring which I was more than happy to do. We left hospital the next morning.
So without further a do, here he is.

6Ib 13 ( where was I hiding him ladies who saw my tiny bump on pregnancy thread??!) , no name as yet. Hubby and I were convinced he was a girl so a bit surprised but testing a few out on him privately the next few days.

1 hr old.

bip_zps8c56640e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I saw him on Facebook and was hoping you would post on here soon, huge congratulations, he is gorgeous :love:

Congratulations Kim! He is so cute :love: good luck with name choosing, I imagine my future children may be nameless for weeks because I'm so indecisive :oops::lol:

Awwww yay congratulations!

He looks like "heehee yeah I surprised you didn't I" :lol:

Hope all is going well xxx

ETA: Ethan was 6.13 too and I didn't show right till the end! (wasn't fat then as I am now :lol:)

Last edited:
More pics...

bip3_zps694f3761.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bip2_zpsd6c26805.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bip4_zps0a3eacee.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bip5_zpsa68d64f7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and best sleepsuit ever. :lol:

bip6_zps7b6636bd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oh my goodness. He's so gorgeous. Absolutely perfect. Congratulations to you all.

I'm so broody right now.

Post lots of photos. As many as you like. Please!

Back