• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need Help Finding Poster of Rabbit Hutch Britain

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Within the last couple of weeks I have seen a poster which plays on the idea of Rabbit Hutch Britain to make the point that rabbit s need more than hutches - I have searched all over my facebook and cannot find where I saw it . .

Can anyone help?

I think it was someone that does a lot of posters.

I haven't seen it but some of the groups that post do a lot of posters are

Best4Bunny

Rabbits Require Rights

Let's Show Rabbits Some Protection

Action for Rabbits

I don't think I've seen that one, but on a similar subject, there's a trancing poster that I can't find.

I think it was pink with white text and a white cartoon bunny on his back at the bottom. It's not the Action for Rabbits one (that one has too much black for my printer!) and I saw it on FB about a month ago. I've just checked the FB pages above and can't find it :(

I don't think I've seen that one, but on a similar subject, there's a trancing poster that I can't find.

I think it was pink with white text and a white cartoon bunny on his back at the bottom. It's not the Action for Rabbits one (that one has too much black for my printer!) and I saw it on FB about a month ago. I've just checked the FB pages above and can't find it :(

I think I saw that on the rabbit crossing fb page

This one? https://www.facebook.com/TheRabbitC...0.1412106853./785993908111005/?type=1&theater

Back