• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Names please RU!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
providing bonding goes well (and Marble behaves herself) I'll have my 4th bun here next weekend.
All 3 of my girls have been named by RU (I'm terrible at names) so I thought it only right that Billy gets his new name from here too.

Alice likes people to change rabbits names once they've been adopted, and I agree. A new name for the start of their new life.

So here's the only picture I have of Billy:
606212c2ff1c2c47e127ca35685aa27b.jpg

I will try to get more on Wednesday.

He's an inquisitive bun, and quite confident. He doesn't seem phased by much (good thing if he's going to be living with moody Marble).

So I'd like some name ideas please :D I'll then start a poll with all suggested names, and obviously the most popular will be his homecoming name :D

He looks slightly wildie looking in this picture!probs his colour lol What breed is he?
Not entirely sure, mixed more than likely. There's definitely some Rex in him. His colouring has been referred to as Agouti, which I believe is the same or similar to wildies

Not entirely sure, mixed more than likely. There's definitely some Rex in him. His colouring has been referred to as Agouti, which I believe is the same or similar to wildies

Awww whatever he is, he's cute as a button!

I like old fashioned human names like Albert, Henry, Walter, jack, Edward for my animals lol

He looks lovely :love:

Well if Marble is a moody miss he needs a hard tough name :?

Granite would match his colour and also fit in with Marble ;)

Normally I loathe puns, but 'Bunnydict Thumperbatch' is both hilarious and adorable, especially if you are already a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch.

On a more likely note... Tim? Tristan? Murphy? Russell? Cooper?

Normally I loathe puns, but 'Bunnydict Thumperbatch' is both hilarious and adorable, especially if you are already a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch.

Will this be the subject of your next Bunny YouTube/ animation? Wonderful!! (Bunderful :lol:)

There are so many lovely names already :shock:

I am a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch but not sure of the bunny pun :lol:

Loving all the admiration for Walters!!

I like Arthur and I like Bruce.

I also quite like poirot because then you could have a miss marble (I know it's marple).

He looks to be a distinguished fellow and I think needs a little name to suit x

He looks lovely :love:

Well if Marble is a moody miss he needs a hard tough name :?

Granite would match his colour and also fit in with Marble ;)

Along similar lines, Albie - short for alabaster (I realise he's not white though!).

Or how about Mottle? Marble and Mottle....

Back