• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A sturdy lady ......

luna

Mama Doe
....this is what my vet called lady Rosie this evening. Lol :)

She weighs a whopping 2.6 kilos and he is really happy with her condition(and weight). I know 2.6 kilos probably sounds tiny to some members but she is the largest bunny I have ever had !!!! :)

Anyway just thought I would share. Rosie ain't going to be very happy that I'm broadcasting her weight to everyone, she is a lady afterall ;) xx

6ubysyqe.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Rosie you are beautiful regardless of your weight :love:

Luna I can't believe 2.6kgs is your biggest bunny! The only reason I consider Lilly "big" is because everyone who meets her says "wow she is a massive rabbit!" and she's 3.3kg at her lightest! :lol: I actually think she's quite medium sized!

Hello, Lady Rosie :love::love::love:

Alfie's only 1.4kg at the moment - he lost weight because he has been poorly - yet he is the biggest rabbit I have ever had, so am always surprised when people tell me how diddy he is!

My largest is 2.8kg (but should probably be a bit less).
To be honest I don't think I could handle much bigger! He is the least human-friendly and also the biggest (typical), he hates being stroked without permission let alone being picked up!

Ah but she's wonderful Luna ;)

Not sure I would like a doctor to call me sturdy, but I think good to have an extra gram or two as winter approaches :lol::lol:

P.s. If she's really worried, tell her I have a 9 kg bun here.... :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol ...Thanks everyone for your replies. They really made me giggle and I needed a bit of a giggle last night

Rosie is in a terrible mood. She took to the window sill last night after coming home from her pedicure. She only goes there to sulk. Other than that there has been lots of tail wagging so I am not in her good books.

Or perhaps she found out that everyone knows her weight on RU. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back