• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Excited.....

GabyEmilyB

Warren Scout
About my viovet order being delivered tomorrow!only ordered it yesterday and it's being delivered to school (where I work) tomorrow! I went all out and spent over £30 and got my free delivery lol never used them before either....is it sad that I'm excited?lol

Will post pics of George thinking Christmas has come early!haha
Speaking of Christmas.....is it sad that George is going to have his own stocking???lol my dad said it was!

I love viovet, I've got a shopping list on there atm but it totals to £100 :shock:

Skye (rainbow bridge hamster), Binky and Bella all had there own stockings last year...my family also said it was sad but they were pretty excited to get treats and new toys so! :lol:

I'm the same! :lol: I put an order in yesterday but delivery will be between Wednesday 1st and Tuesday 7th, so I have to wait :( haha.
I've ordered a couple of time before and have been happy with all their products, but more importantly, the bunnies have been happy :lol:

I love viovet, I've got a shopping list on there atm but it totals to £100 :shock:

Skye (rainbow bridge hamster), Binky and Bella all had there own stockings last year...my family also said it was sad but they were pretty excited to get treats and new toys so! :lol:

Lol oh good!as I posted this he went on a terrible teenage rampage and tried to rip his ten to shreds!the things we do eh!lol

I can't wait for his foot to heal so he can be neutered! He won't even let me stroke him at the moment, just throws his head around and runs off!lol

I had a £78 order arrive last week ready for when Billy comes home :lol: Well done for managing only £30 ;) plus the box comes in handy too!

Mine will be having presents as well as stockings...I won't be with them on Christmas day though so they'll be having them either Christmas eve, or on the 27th :lol:

I had a £78 order arrive last week ready for when Billy comes home :lol: Well done for managing only £30 ;) plus the box comes in handy too!

Mine will be having presents as well as stockings...I won't be with them on Christmas day though so they'll be having them either Christmas eve, or on the 27th :lol:

Wow!i have 2 lists of £30....one for this payday and one for next haha

Awww lol I bought an ikea dolls bed to put away for Christmas haha

I'm the same! :lol: I put an order in yesterday but delivery will be between Wednesday 1st and Tuesday 7th,so I have to wait :( haha.
I've ordered a couple of time before and have been happy with all their products, but more importantly, the bunnies have been happy :lol:

See I didn't get why they had different delivery times so I only bought stuff that had the same delivery times this time...mainly because I'm having it delivered to work so didn't want it to appear at the weekend lol

See, I knew if be tempted so I left it at my mums house haha it could well be a Halloween present haha

he is being a terror at the moment lol
He'll look so cute on it!

Oh dear! Mine have always been terrors so I can completely sympathise :lol:

He'll look so cute on it!

Oh dear! Mine have always been terrors so I can completely sympathise :lol:

I don't mind but he's suppose to be on limited movement/cage rest!lol I been letting him out in the evenings because he just hops about and bunny flops out but he's now causing trouble and trying to run and binky, which is a no no!!!I also felt bad seeing him sat there lol

See I didn't get why they had different delivery times so I only bought stuff that had the same delivery times this time...mainly because I'm having it delivered to work so didn't want it to appear at the weekend lol

I didn't even think to check the delivery days for each item :oops::lol: oh well, I can't wait for it come and give the bunnies some new toys :D

I don't mind but he's suppose to be on limited movement/cage rest!lol I been letting him out in the evenings because he just hops about and bunny flops out but he's now causing trouble and trying to run and binky, which is a no no!!!I also felt bad seeing him sat there lol

Oh dear :lol: Close your eyes whenever you walk past him, it's what I have to do coz mine are constantly begging for food :roll:

I didn't even think to check the delivery days for each item :oops::lol: oh well, I can't wait for it come and give the bunnies some new toys :D

I've never really paid attention to the dates. I just wait for the email to tell me it's on it's way :lol:
All of my stuff has always just been sent together, and I get an email the night before, and the morning of delivery. Even down to an hour delivery slot

Back