• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a bonding start day!!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Wednesday!
Marble will be going to Alice at Windwhistle Warren to be bonded to the lovely Billy :love::thumb:

Awwwwww, Marble!! Be on your best behaviour..... Ha ha ha!! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooooo! Good luck Marble! You'd best get grooming yourself so you look your best for your new man! When Lilly gets home I'll ask her for any tips she has on bonding with a new man, from her texts so far I can gather that sharing your food is a good thing to do!

Ooooo! Good luck Marble! You'd best get grooming yourself so you look your best for your new man! When Lilly gets home I'll ask her for any tips she has on bonding with a new man, from her texts so far I can gather that sharing your food is a good thing to do!
Marble: I iz not groomings to impress a man. He can take me as I am or not at all! Not sharing my foods either, this Billy character best watch out!

Marble: I iz not groomings to impress a man. He can take me as I am or not at all! Not sharing my foods either, this Billy character best watch out!

Lilly: I told this to mummy, I says that if I groom all the good bits, what is he going to have left to groom?!?! But no she insisted on prettifying me by plucking my moult tufts out! :roll: sharing food isn't too bad, whilst he's trying your food, you can go nick his food!

How exciting, hope it all goes well. Parsley is going there on Friday :)
Aww! Who is Parsley being bonded to?

Lilly: I told this to mummy, I says that if I groom all the good bits, what is he going to have left to groom?!?! But no she insisted on prettifying me by plucking my moult tufts out! :roll: sharing food isn't too bad, whilst he's trying your food, you can go nick his food!

Marble: Well I wants to know what this Billy is doing to impress ME?! He wants to come and live in MY house, with MY toys, and share MY food, so he needs to be impressings me really!! Hmm I do likes the ideas of eatings his food, but donts want him eating mine, Mumz has said I has to be nice, she said that Billy isn't as lucky as me and the little ones, and that she wants to give him a goods home like she dids me. I suppose I can't deny another bunny that, and he can helps me train her some more! But still, I need to be impressed, and he better be a good looking boy or I will thump until Mumz picks me up!

Hope you are having a good time bonding!

I'm not 100% yet, I really liked Verity, but will let Alice see who she thinks would be good for him. He has looked so lonely since we lost Daphne so I'm looking forward to him having a friend again

I'm not 100% yet, I really liked Verity, but will let Alice see who she thinks would be good for him. He has looked so lonely since we lost Daphne so I'm looking forward to him having a friend again

Aww bless him. Hope he finds a lovely wife to be happy again with :D

Back