• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just spent 5 mins looking for Dumplin

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Couldn't work out where he was, I looked under the hutch, behind summer house, turned round and found him phew :oops: in his favourite tub :lol::love:

EEB5FD32-6A8C-4CBD-A671-D41F8BD5DB7A_zpshhjtqiul.jpg

The junk is piled up I front of the little run as we are building a new one :D

He looks so chilled and happy in there :love: how mean of him to give you such a fright though! :lol: Lilly did that to me the other day, turns out one of my parents who were visiting left the lounge door open, she was found under the spare bed upstairs :roll: I was terrified she'd gone out the front door because that had been open at one point!

:lol: well those pesky larger breeds just don't fit in a pot very well unless you chop then up first :roll:

Too far? :?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some people, but not for me, I like jokes like this as long as the person saying them is definitely joking, which you obviously are! :lol:

I texted my friend (who used to be mine, and Harvey's, house mate and he loved Harvey to bits) the day Harvey died saying I have some champagne and am thinking of toasting Harvey tonight and he replied with "I wouldn't do that, rabbits are much better roasted!" it made me smile despite it being rather inappropriate!

For some people, but not for me, I like jokes like this as long as the person saying them is definitely joking, which you obviously are! :lol:

I texted my friend (who used to be mine, and Harvey's, house mate and he loved Harvey to bits) the day Harvey died saying I have some champagne and am thinking of toasting Harvey tonight and he replied with "I wouldn't do that, rabbits are much better roasted!" it made me smile despite it being rather inappropriate!

:? I like your house mate ;) recon it was meant to make you smile and did just that :)

Yes I don't mind eating rabbit jokes from people I know are joking & don't mean it. Now my OH's friends at the pub like rabbit meat so they get a nasty look!

I also like the bunny suicides series. I have a warped sense of humour :oops::lol:

I know I think they're hilarious! Do you get any funny looks at the vets?

I do get some odd looks and giggles from the staff:lol:

When all 3 went for their flea and worm checks they only called Stu and Dumplin, the nurse couldn't resist a big grin I don't think she had considered what she said until she heard it and saw everyone's looks :lol:

I love it tho :oops:

They got their names from my veggie husband :roll: he thought it would be funny :roll:

They got their names from my veggie husband :roll: he thought it would be funny :roll:
My OH is like that too: thinks he's witty ;P I enjoy the odd rabbit-eating giggle too, as does he >D Neither of us like rabbit meat though, although neither of us is opposed to the idea! But yeah, time and place >D

I was tempted to call Lopsy 'Pie' because he's black and white, but it was too different from his established name (Flopsy). Casserole, Stu and Dumplin are the best names: mine and my OH's parents would really appreciate those (both got that sort of sense of humour!).

My OH is like that too: thinks he's witty ;P I enjoy the odd rabbit-eating giggle too, as does he >D Neither of us like rabbit meat though, although neither of us is opposed to the idea! But yeah, time and place >D

I was tempted to call Lopsy 'Pie' because he's black and white, but it was too different from his established name (Flopsy). Casserole, Stu and Dumplin are the best names: mine and my OH's parents would really appreciate those (both got that sort of sense of humour!).

My next rabbit has got to be called pie! Or something similarly food orientated :lol:

Back