• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO rescue bunnies

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
So seeing Angie at barc (bunny madhouse) is feeling a bit down this morning, I thought it would be a nice idea of everyone who has a rescue bunny/ies from barc or other rescues on here, post happy pictures of the bunnies in their lovely new homes. I thought it might help cheer her up.

So, hoping my phone plays ball, here is the lovely Cowslip I adopted from barc earlier this month for my lonely, depressed Blackavar.
95480500d37af41d1fef821866aeb61c.jpg

f924763713e09ff778955afb36395d17.jpg

2a2139b51a531d02fd37c65dd792d3a3.jpg

And a video
https://vimeo.com/107452645

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww your two buns look so sweet together :D :love::love::love:

I don't know if this counts as I took Flopsy from someone I knew who refused to have him treated for head tilt at 4 weeks.

This is Flopsy at 8 weeks old on the day that I first brought him home - I did change him from muesli!

This is him now all grown up with his wifey bun Cadbury, slumming it in the garden. He is around 18 months old or so now :D

Awwww your two buns look so sweet together :D :love::love::love:

I don't know if this counts as I took Flopsy from someone I knew who refused to have him treated for head tilt at 4 weeks.

This is Flopsy at 8 weeks old on the day that I first brought him home - I did change him from muesli!

This is him now all grown up with his wifey bun Cadbury, slumming it in the garden. He is around 18 months old or so now :D

well done ... he looks lovely and healthy now

What a great idea. Here are Tessie and Daisy;
When they first arrived;

On the website here (RIN) which is why I had to have them;

They are certainly happy (except when I catch them to dematt their manes or cut their nails). Frosty and Snowflake are all the better for having them in their lives. They all share a 10 x 6 shed with a 10 x 6 aivary run attached with two holes (in case Frosty sits in the entrance and wont let them in or out)! Snowflake likes to sit indoors just by one of the holes and look outside.

My boys were rescues too, although they didn't come from BARC, they came from the RSPCA.

Here they are looking so sad in their RSPCA enclosure (they'd been there a year at that point, since they were babies :( )
EricampErnie.jpeg

Now they're much happier (and soon to be spoilt with a big shed all to themselves). :D

IMG_3135.jpg

F86DE84C-55FD-41A8-BD02-A7433FEEA340.jpg

Milly is from honeybunnies.
10369178_10152382589700502_4265095924737357866_n.jpg

She came all the way from Leicester to me in Middlesbrough. Quite far!

Angie, look at this beautiful furry face - he has brightened every day of my life for the last 6 years and been a lovely companion for Sorrel and Skye :love: Thankyou for bringing him to us!

IMG_2630b.jpg

My boys were rescues too, although they didn't come from BARC, they came from the RSPCA.

Here they are looking so sad in their RSPCA enclosure (they'd been there a year at that point, since they were babies :( )
EricampErnie.jpeg

Now they're much happier (and soon to be spoilt with a big shed all to themselves). :D

IMG_3135.jpg

F86DE84C-55FD-41A8-BD02-A7433FEEA340.jpg

I love these two :D :love::love::love: when ever I see their pics I want to smoosh them :lol:

They are such beautiful buns and I just love their names - probably because Im old enough to have very fond memories of the comedians :lol:

Xxxx

Here are my rescue bunnies from RSPCA Macclesfield

Dandy
imagejpg1_zpsf57863e6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Beano

Boots had his own thread earlier, he was from BARC:thumb:

How could my Herbie have missed this......

Here I am Auntie Angie (& Tracey :) ) Still spoiled rotten at mummies....been here for over 5 years now, I am becoming an old man!
This is me with Hollie, my latest love, she is a feisty one!! Mummy got her from the local SPCA.

Back