• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola wasn't happy...

joeybun

Warren Scout
That I put their litter trays in without any hay!
IMG_20140927_182534_zpsbe927ac1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
But bless her, right after I took the picture and charlie went to investigate the other tray, she done the biggest wee. She must have been holding it in while I had the litter trays out :lol::love:

Ah that's better :)
20140924_161720_zps0b2ad7e4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My cheeky charlie :love:
IMG_20140927_184705_zpscf4d5d8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And nothing to do with the bunnies but I didn't want to start another thread :lol:
My sister got me this for my birthday, I love it. When my neice started talking she would call me "meg and ruby" because I'm always with ruby. Anyway, it stuck and now when they come to our house it's not called grandma's, it's 'meg and ruby's house' :lol:
IMG_20140928_163043_zps9c8dac2e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awh poor bunnies having to wait an extra minute for their hay :lol: mine have done that many times, clean the tray, they sit watching me, it takes all of 5 mins and yet they act like they haven't been allowed to wee all day :when I've finished and they "ruin" the fresh litter tray straight away!!! :lol:

Awh poor bunnies having to wait an extra minute for their hay :lol: mine have done that many times, clean the tray, they sit watching me, it takes all of 5 mins and yet they act like they haven't been allowed to wee all day :when I've finished and they "ruin" the fresh litter tray straight away!!! :lol:

I must admit they had to wait a good 30 minutes for the trays, I took them out and emptied them first before brushing the shed, stopping to give nose rubs, get them out of trouble :roll:, and give the dog some attention to stop her getting jealous :lol: so she was good waiting that long. I must learn not to get so easily distracted :oops: :lol:
But they don't help by running through the bits im brushing up and throwing the dust pan away from me! :shock::D

That's so cute :)

Many the time I've taken out the litter tray here to empty and clean it and been just a little too slow. Returning to replace the fresh, newly made up litter tray, there's a pile of neatly placed poops in the corner awaiting me where litter tray lives. (Or even worse, a puddle of wee
:( That will teach me to work faster :lol:

That's so cute :)

Many the time I've taken out the litter tray here to empty and clean it and been just a little too slow. Returning to replace the fresh, newly made up litter tray, there's a pile of neatly placed poops in the corner awaiting me where litter tray lives. (Or even worse, a puddle of wee
:( That will teach me to work faster :lol:

Yeah, I've been too slow a couple of times but it still hasn't taught me! :oops::lol:

Aww they're so cute! :love
Thank you :)

I was reminded of this thread earlier today! I was giving the trays and bedroom a clean out, which meant the girls had the full run of the garden, plenty of places to eat, wee & poop!

Just finish with everything, put their main litter tray back in the cage when Toffee hops over, has a sniff, hops into the tray and poops! She had so much grass she could have used but no it had to be the nice clean litter tray!

I was reminded of this thread earlier today! I was giving the trays and bedroom a clean out, which meant the girls had the full run of the garden, plenty of places to eat, wee & poop!

Just finish with everything, put their main litter tray back in the cage when Toffee hops over, has a sniff, hops into the tray and poops! She had so much grass she could have used but no it had to be the nice clean litter tray!

:lol::lol: at least she's well litter trained ;)
I'm just waiting for the rain to go off, so i can go and give the shed a full clean out now (I must remember to be quicker with the trays! :lol:) my viovet order came this morning so they are getting some new toys :D

Back