• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I cleaned again...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
786dece798f71f7cfbc0a4dad4f91255.jpg

:roll:

I've started putting the buns in their carriers, and in the bathroom when I clean. (Makes it quicker and easier :lol: )when I let Marble back in her room, she investigates for a few minutes, and then takes her place next to the ikea bed. This is her sulking spot. It's where she goes after vets visits etc :lol:

Tut tut, bad bunny mummy upsetting her like that! :lol:
I used to put charlie and lola in their carrier whilst i was cleaning, when they where indoor. They would thump in disgust the whole time and then wouldn't speak to me when I let them out :roll::lol:

Tut tut, bad bunny mummy upsetting her like that! :lol:
I used to put charlie and lola in their carrier whilst i was cleaning, when they where indoor. They would thump in disgust the whole time and then wouldn't speak to me when I let them out :roll::lol:

I'm the worst ;)

Maizie and Daisy don't care. They just cuddle in the carrier, but Marble has a full on tantrum :roll: and sulks for hours afterwards!
At least I get a quiet few hours ;)

I'm the worst ;)

Maizie and Daisy don't care. They just cuddle in the carrier, but Marble has a full on tantrum :roll: and sulks for hours afterwards!
At least I get a quiet few hours ;)

Haha, they can be such drama queens! :lol:
Maybe a few extra treats and nose rubs to make it up to her ;)

We've started putting Lopsy in his front-opening carrier when we move his run: he was porper grumpy when he was in it, but when we let him out he got very excited and went exploring for hours! We think he was checking to make sure everything was where it should be, which it was except the grass was longer...!

My Jazz hates the sound of sweeping, he runs, hides & thumps at me. So now I sweep the whole area with a hand brush as it makes less noise :roll: but when I sweep the top of the girls hutch he hates that too :roll:

We've started putting Lopsy in his front-opening carrier when we move his run: he was porper grumpy when he was in it, but when we let him out he got very excited and went exploring for hours! We think he was checking to make sure everything was where it should be, which it was except the grass was longer...!
:lol: Aww bless him!
Marble investigates for a few minutes, and then she sulks.
Maizie and Daisy just go back to their bed :lol:
My Jazz hates the sound of sweeping, he runs, hides & thumps at me. So now I sweep the whole area with a hand brush as it makes less noise :roll: but when I sweep the top of the girls hutch he hates that too :roll:
Awww! Marble attacks the brush, and spreads the swept up pile around :roll:

Maizie sits in the swept up pile eating all of the stray pieces of hay, and Daisy makes a mess where I've just cleaned :roll:

So much easier to put them away for a few minutes :lol:

Oh yes the stray leftover pieces of hay suddenly become the most delicious bits ever :lol:

But it's part of the fun ;)

Back