• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stolen Hay Tastes the Sweeter...

Mandmcc

Alpha Buck
...according to Blossom, who isn't all that interested when it's available but who's raison d'être is to steal it from the bag at cleaning time!

84837af2878f17981aea61989a328a8d.jpg

9e7c014d791820ebad113b7bd47448e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely is. the quad-refusers (m+t v. c+c) are housed next to each other with only puppy panels between. I put hay by the panels, on each side, and they try to snaffle as much of each other's hay as they can!

George does this all the time!i now leave the bag of hay with a hole on top now because I've found he eats a lot more hay when he thinks he's being naughty lol

definitely is. the quad-refusers (m+t v. c+c) are housed next to each other with only puppy panels between. I put hay by the panels, on each side, and they try to snaffle as much of each other's hay as they can!

That's a good trick!! I must try that with my non-quad lol!

George does this all the time!i now leave the bag of hay with a hole on top now because I've found he eats a lot more hay when he thinks he's being naughty lol

Everytime I said ah-ah-ah there were cheeky binkies, then two minutes later rustle rustle rustle! I love rabbit naughties (when it doesn't involve wires, handbags or shoes)

Edit (or plaster / wall paper / skirting boards)

Back