• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of Lilly

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Just a few from Lilly today!

Long-legged Lilly!

This is Lilly with "her" cushion, if I put a cushion on the floor she'll hop over to it and lay up against it! I think she thinks it's a new friend, luckily she doesn't have much longer to wait before having a proper two eared friend!

Showing off her white soles!

And me and Lil this morning having cuddles (please excuse my makeup less and spotty face!)

She has just had a claw trim, not that she needed it really, and will have a good grooming soon to make sure she's in tip-top shape for her date tomorrow!

Thank you :D I'm hoping her signs that she wants a friend (extra cuddly with OH and I, starting to cuddle with pillows, licking me :shock:) mean she'll be well behaved in bonding!

happybun I've never heard of that song! It definitely fits this thread :lol:

Aww a pedicure for her date. She is such a pretty bun xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Aww a pedicure for her date. She is such a pretty bun xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

She declined a buff and polish, she prefers the natural look ;)

Aww :love: really hope it goes well for her on the date :love:

Thank you :) I hope so too! I just tried to groom her and I must've tried to pluck a tuft that wasn't quite ready and she jumped and got her teeth either side of my finger :shock: she didn't even make a mark because she didn't bit down, I just got a nice feel of her teeth :lol: she never bites usually so I'm guessing she doesn't want to be groomed! It's just the end of her moult so all around her bun and tail, I'm not trying again since she gave me a very clear warning :lol:

Back