• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little cuties living in my outside cupboard

BattleKat

Wise Old Thumper
10710269_10152825810579363_7026563629971864262_o.jpg

There were 5 this morning, the two babies I've been helping out every morning this week, plus 3 adults!:love:

Before anyone starts, I'm aware my cupboard may become overrun with mice.

:lol:
can the mice at mine come round to live with you? yours are having a much nicer time. mine are just waiting for the mouse-man....:oops:

Just a word of warning. Mice are vectors of EC, so I'd be careful that they don't invade your Rabbit's environment.

Fudge, I was just about to say how adorable they are & I'd do the same until I read this :?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're gorgeous, but aren't you afraid of encouraging them? They'll be chewing wires and things you leave lying around, leaving urine and droppings (which are a health risk) and they will keep breeding and soon will pretty much have taken over the house.

They're gorgeous, but aren't you afraid of encouraging them? They'll be chewing wires and things you leave lying around, leaving urine and droppings (which are a health risk) and they will keep breeding and soon will pretty much have taken over the house.
There are no wires, there's nothing in there we mind being chewed and the cupboard is entirely separate to the house.

What will you do then? :?
If it comes to it we'll relocate the ones that are in there and put the seed in a mouse-proof container so there won't be anything to stay for.

We've had mice before, and I saw a rat in there a year or two ago. They don't usually stay for long, I'd guess because they don't like being disturbed so often.

Back