• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D BANDIT AND GEORGIA. Bonding only took a few days.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:shock: I have always bonded quickly, I know some people may not agree but it has worked three times and this is my fourth bond.

Had an unexpected phone call as I was about to go to the shops to say Georgia was arriving within an hour. Cleaned out Bandit base, collected the top and assembled in the back bedroom. When Georgia arrived we popped the carrier into the summerhouse for 15 minutes or so, they both seemed keen then we (Kate and Mark from ARC), put them into the indoor hutch and they are half snuggled up. Bandit thumped a bit at first but they are now together. Bandit is a big baby and has his face tucked under her bottom.

Last edited:
Thanks. All is well and they sit face to face with each other. No fur anywhere. I did put a duvet cover over the hutch and they seem content.

Thank you.:love:

First night they were inside but Bandit didn't like it, he was too nervous with us so the following day I put Bandit and Georgia in the summerhouse but locked in the indoor hutch in the summerhouse. The following day I took the top off and all has been fine.

They are very quiet bunnies, very very quiet.

Thank you Jane, tonibun, kavanne, lily, funny bunny, tulsi, Captain Helen and fifibutton.

I have loads of photos on the camera and will post soon.

Back